India is a country of 1.4 billion people with average medical infrastructure and it is thriving towards becoming world’s largest health care center. A vast population is completely unaware and uneducated about life saving practices. About 98% of the population has no basic CPR and First Aid Training. Also the medical equipments supplied in the Indian market were subpar and at obnoxious price range.
In 2008, we at Think Health started to bring the required change. We started as Indian’s First Advanced Training Centre to spread awareness and knowledge among the people about a decade ago. And soon, we diversified into latest equipment such as CPR Manikins, Advanced First Aid Kit, Automated External Defibrillator, Trauma Kit etc. With our research and design team involved over time we have come up with one of the best designed and most price effective First Aid Kit. As people got better product at the same price, we have become one of the biggest sellers of First Aid Kits in India. Our reputation in the industry has been growing rapidly. The concept of CPR Mass Training was initiated by us and we continue to do so at a large scale in India. We have sold about 250 plus units of AEDs, over 1000 CPR Manikins and about 7000 Advanced First Aid Kits and trained more than 30,000 people on CPR technique. We are one of the best in market research of potential medical products.
- We have been conducting trainings and supplying medical equipments in India and its subcontinents for past 7 years. You can be located anywhere in India or its subcontinent if you need emergency medical training or equipment, we have got you covered.
- We have a wide array of quality products and services that cater to customized needs.You ask and we deliver.
- We have extensive range of clients who can give a perfect start to your business.
- We specialize in developing clients specific products that can cater to your requirements, resulting in saving cost and time for both of us.
- We believe in commit less and deliver more thus our responsibility doesn’t end at just selling the product. Rather it is our duty to make sure that the client has a hassle free service of the products, or replenishments or anything required from us.